I had to look this one up to find out more about it. The family services agency, now called Forestdale, is still in existence, in Queens.
Check it out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forestdale_(agency)
Some of the graves of famous people I visited at Green-Wood Cemetery this weekend
1) Henry Bergh - Founder & 1st president of the ASPCA
2) Peter Cooper - American Industrialist & philanthropist - of Peter Cooper Village & Stuyvesant Town
3) Henry George - Political economist, proposed “land-value tax”
4) John F. Kensett - American Hudson River School painter
5) Samuel Morse - Inventor of Morse Code, and artist